User-Agent: * Allow: / Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing

Monday, August 11, 2008

Affiliate marketing

Wow how many dead heads out there so selfish to share the wealth. If you actually made a million dollars and were willing to show someone how to do it for free how exciting that would be. But most if acctually any hit the figures told would sell the way just cause they are selfish and say I developed the plan and should not only get a million but get 2 million as I show my way to you. BUT the famous word they didn't hit any million till they have enough of us willing to pay. If I had land in mexico and sold it to 10 people for 1000. that would be 10,000. wow keep selling. If I had a product that didn't work but could sell it any way and make it imposible for refunds again how much would it proffit. Affiliate marketing is banking on drop outs and dead beats that is how they hit any figures. There are millions of marketers and malls and also forums that will help make money but for there part first. DON'T Try to get your mony back you might have to go to court in anouther country. BEWARE!!!!
Some people how are honest and of integerty that do make money well needle in a hay stack. I hope that as you even go theough the fraud or scam sites you are carefull they also are promoting and want you to go to there money making sites. I have tried so many and they even tell you to use that as a tacktic. Scams are scams just knowing one is the a trick in it self. No real way go with you gut. you know I did read on one site that if you want to make real money get a job. How cool would that be. But how many can a person hold. and how much time if you have a family do you spend with them. I honestly believe there is money to make with out investing alot of out of pocket cash or none.

No comments: