Monday, June 2, 2008
Affiliate Marketing
Well here we go. The hunt is on to find affiliate marketing strategies made simple. How many have put out needless amounts of money with no return. I am their and most of the ways you can make if you are persistent. I am now in my 2ND month of marketing and still learning. I thought that when you emailed someone about their program they would be honest and upfront due to the nature of the beast I guess I am wrong ethics went out the window and integrity what is that? As I search for the right niche and affiliate marketing group I find that people believe what they are told from either up line or the direct sponsor. This is a little hard to comprehend. I have many people that want to make money part time so they can free up time for other things in heir life. When this system is found it will be great. Affiliate marketing is not as automatic as some might say or hope. If it were easy I guess everyone would be rich. Easy money is a thing of the past so I wouldn't suggest buying into that mentality. If you check around you will see that it does take time and perseverance. If any one dose have an idea or suggestion please feel free to add. As there are many out there that would like to put 1-2 hours a day with no upfront money and make some type of return. Affiliate Marketing with right product can do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment